AmpliTech provides our customers with consulting services for their system development. AmpliTech's consultant engineers have over 100 man-years of experience in microwave system and component design from active components such as amplifiers and oscillators to passive devices such as filters, couplers, and limiters, among others. We also provide technical assistance in integration and packaging technologies as well as microwave sub-systems and amplifier related sub-assemblies.
- Timely technical assistance
- Little or no learning curve
- Less long term costs that are usually associated with full time employees with benefits and salaries
- Availability only when necessary
- Customer support with schedules, project management, and on the job training
- Access to technology
- Partnering for manufacturing and/or complete turn-key product solution
- Personal guidance from concept to development
- Custom designs for each individual application
- Building a long-term relationship is our focus
- We have a macro and micro understanding of amplifiers
Capabilities from original design to final manufacturing and delivery are a big plus:
CAD/CAE design technology
AmpliTech uses the latest CAD microwave simulation technology to design and develop from concept to final manufacture of a deliverable product with amazing accuracy.
100 Man-years of experience
Our vast experience and familiarity with the industries'suppliers and OEM's can streamline our customer's projects in a responsive and expedient fashion to its completion. This experience leads to quicksolutions to your present amplifier problems. We will take your current designs and either improvethem or re-design them.
Project Management and Engineering
Proper management and exceptional designs are key to a successful completion of any project. We not only advise on how to meet technical specifications but also on how to handle business matters like budget restraints, time limits, resource allocation, and customer contact. This another part of the AmpliTech Advantage®!